Advisors will be available for virtual advising via zoom (like facetime). To schedule an appointment through zoom or by phone, please use the following links:
- For Freshmen and Sophomores, who are advised by Michael Foellmer, use go.oncehub.com/MichaelFoellmer
- For Juniors and Seniors, who are advised by Michelle Ellis, use go.oncehub.com/MichelleEllis
- For Secondary Ed. Minors who are advised by Amanda Heinsman, use go.oncehub.com/AmandaHeinsman
Elementary Ed, Early Childhood, Middle Grades, and Special Education majors will still have Express advising available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 2 PM to 3:45 PM via https://queue.illinois.edu/q/queue/550.
To request additional information directly from an adviser, email:
- Michael Foellmer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Ellis at email@example.com
- Amanda Heineman, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparing for Appointments
Preparing for an advising appointment beforehand helps you and the advisor have a more productive meeting. Here are some helpful resources to help you prepare for your virtual advising appointment, particularly if you want to discuss course planning:
- Be sure to run a DARS audit so you’ll know what progress you’ve made thus far: https://uachieve.apps.uillinois.edu/uachieve_uiuc/
- Your advising checklist is also a helpful tool to assist with course planning. Use your advising checklist along with your DARS audit to check off the courses you’ve completed and courses that are in progress. You’ll find the advising checklists at the bottom of this page: https://education.illinois.edu/current-students/undergraduate/forms-petitions-resources
Spring 2020 Drop Deadline and Credit/No Credit Deadline have been Extended!
Check the Registrar’s Academic Calendar for dates
Connect with your advisor to determine the impact of dropping a course this semester.
Summer/Fall 2020 Registration Update
Summer/Fall 2020 registration has been delayed by two weeks. Please review new dates below:
- Time tickets will be released on April 6
- Priority registration begins April 20
- Open registration begins May 11
Keep checking the Office of the Registrar for further details