- Conduct a health self-assessment every morning; stay home if you don’t feel well and contact your medical provider if any symptoms are severe or concerning.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer if a hand washing station isn’t available.
- If you are participating in on-campus activities, you are required to get tested two times a week.
- Respect social distancing in classrooms and other public areas.
- Cleaning is a community effort. Instructors must ensure their classrooms are cleaned after each in-person class. Staff members must sanitize their own workspaces after each use.
- Follow required layouts and entry/exit instructions posted outside each classroom door.
- Wear masks inside buildings. Masks will be provided to faculty, staff, and students by the College. Distribution will begin Monday, August 24 in Room 25, Education Building.
- Face shields are approved personal protective equipment (PPE) and will be distributed by the College to those providing in-person instruction.
- Whenever possible, use stairs instead of elevators. Elevator use must be limited to one to two persons.
- Access to the Education Building will be limited to the southwest accessible entrance.
- Access to the Children and Family Research Center (CRC) will be available via i-card swipe access only. Valid non-expired i-card required.
- Sanitizing supplies will be provided for each classroom, departmental office, conference room, and building entryway.
- Classroom capacities, required layouts, and entry/exit instructions will be posted outside each classroom door.
- The majority of common areas are restricted.
- Plexiglass has been installed in reception areas and between workstations that are in close proximity of each other.
- Questions and concerns should be submitted to email@example.com.
More Resources & Information:
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign SHIELD Test Data Dashboard
- COVID-19 On-Campus Testing Update (from Illini Union Parent & Family Programs Office)
- Updated COVID-19 Testing Information (from campus, August 24, 2020)
- Faculty & Staff Town Hall Meeting, August 18, 2020 (video)
- Register for Wellness Support Training (faculty & staff only, via Illinois Human Resources)
- COVID-19 Enforcement Form (via Student Affairs)
- CDC Considerations for Institutions of Higher Education
- College of Education Return to Campus Guidelines (work-in-progress draft)
Pages last updated August 28, 2020.