Alternatives to School Research
Bureau of Educational Research
Last update: August 21, 2020
Available Data Sets
Best Practices in Online Research
- Addressing Challenges and Pitfalls in Internet Data Collection
- Aguinis, H., Ramani, R., Villamor, I., Bernerth, J., DeSimone, J. A., Keith, M. G., Landay, K., & Taylor, E. (2019). Addressing challenges and pitfalls in internet data collection. Academy of Management Annual Meeting Proceedings, 2019(1),1.
- Pitfalls, Potentials, and Ethics of Online Survey Research: LGBTQ and Other Marginalized and Hard- to-Access Youths
- The Challenges of Conducting Surveys of Youth
- Ethical issues in using the internet to engage participants in family and child research: A scoping review
- Hokke, S, Hackworth N.J., Quin, N., Bennetts, S. K., Win H. Y., Nicholson J. M., et al. (2018). Ethical issues in using the internet to engage participants in family and child research: A scoping review. PLoS ONE 13(9): e0204572.
Alternatives to Recruiting through Schools