Technology is a part of our every day lives as educators, as learners.
At EDUCATION AT ILLINOIS, making the most of your experience involves more than troubleshooting issues with your computer. Whether it is classroom technologies, the latest app for research, visualizing data, teaching or learning online -- we are here to help make the ILLINOIS experience the best it can be. We are your partner for innovation in teaching, learning, research, and service.
IT Partners @ Education will help you...
- Create webpages for your research project
- Design reports for data visualization
- Find the best technology and platform to support your class, whether it be online, in-person, or hybrid
- Print, copy, and scan instructional materials
We also can troubleshoot issues with your computer.
- Call us at 217-244-7005
- Visit us in Room 25, Education Building (see note below). Hours: 7:30am to 7:30pm, M-Th; 7:30am to 5pm F.
- Email email@example.com (or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding online learning management software)
Note: Because most of our staff is working remotely, please call ahead before visiting, and we strongly recommend that you contact us via email or phone.