- If you do not have proper technology equipment to continue your studies remotely, please email email@example.com and the Student Assistance Center will work with you to provide what is needed.
- If you have specific questions or concerns about technology, please contact Technology Services or call 217-244-7000.
- For assistance with online coursework, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Never taken a course online or need a refresher? Check out this resource for great online learning tips: https://online.illinois.edu/articles/online-learning/item/2020/03/12/adapting-to-online-learning
- Unsure of your internet access where you are located? Visit https://techservices.illinois.edu/news/2020/staying-connected to get up to date information about internet access in your area as well as internet/cell providers which are waiving data caps during this time to allow access to internet while off campus.
Online Class Resources
- Every Illinois Education Student has access to a Zoom Pro account. You just need to activate your account before logging in with your desktop client or mobile app.
- Most College of Education courses are hosted on the Learn@Illinois website. Check your Dashboard and customize your list of classes you are taking.
- If your course is not listed on Learn@Illinois you might find it on Compass2g. Ask your instructor if you aren't sure.