BER: Group Writing via Google Apps @ Illinois
1. Accessing Strategic Documents Posted by the Bureau:
- Requires a Google Apps @ Illinois Account (a Google account under your University NetlD).
- College collaborator's comments and edits are clearly identified (linked to University NetlD).
- Colleagues can be invited via NetID (readily located in institutional directories).
- College work products are protected by the Google-Illinois contract.
2. Contributing to a Document:
- Log into the document with your Google Apps @ Illinois account.
- Select the Google Docs Suggesting setting.
- Add your edits and comments. This will ensure that everyone can identify and appreciate your contributions.