Grant Writing Resources Across Campus
Last Update: September 6, 2023
Interdisciplinary Health Sciences Institute (IHSI)
Office of Proposal Development (OPD)
The Office of Proposal Development offers support for large scale, high impact proposals.
NIH Training Grants.
Office of Research Advising and Project Development (RAPD)
RAPD offers research development support arts, humanities and related fields for pre-tenure and tenured faculty.
- Grant Seeking (Supports and Resources) - Research development support in the Humanities, Arts and Related
- Gateway meetings to discuss grant seeking plans
- Offers faculty writing groups
- Grant writing resources
- Especially useful for researchers seeking funding from the American Council of Learned Societies (ACLS), Guggenheim, National Endowment for the Arts (NEA), National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH), and NSF-Social, Behavioral and Economic Sciences (NSF-SBE).
Office of Foundation Relations
Foundation Relations conducts periodic office hours in the Education Building; contact College Advancement for schedule.
- Advising strategic approaches to private and corporate foundations
- Helping to convert ideas into fundable projects/programs
- Development of proposals and gift agreements
- History of the University’s relationships with specific foundations
- Campus visits and meetings with foundation representatives
- Researching sponsors to identify foundations that align with project goals
- Assessment of unit-specific foundation activities
- Grant/gift reporting
- Assist unit communications staff with news releases for foundation awards
NCSA Proposal Development Office (PDO)
NCSA's Proposal Development Office (PDO) offers strategic research and proposal development services to support
the innovative, collaborative, multidisciplinary work of NCSA staff and
PFO services are available to researchers from other campus units working to develop research collaborations with NCSA researchers.